Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Best Eczema Healing Remedies

If you are looking for a way to treat your eczema, then this article is a must read for you. I used to have year-round Eczema on my face, feet, hands, and neck. Trust me, there is nothing worst than having a dry, itchy, red face. It was highly embarrassing for me since my job required direct interaction with children. Unfortunately, kids aren't the nicest of people. There innocence can facilitate insensitive candid comments that make you feel very uncomfortable. I often had to deal with continual questions about the weeping Eczema on my feet. But, one day I decided to find a solution to my eczema outbreaks besides the ointment that my doctor was prescribing me. Guest what, I found one! There are some simple steps that you can do to reduce your eczema spots and flare ups. However, before we continue let's define eczema. What is Eczema? Eczema may look different from person to person, but it is most often characterized as dry, red, and extremely itchy patches on the skin. Some people have more severe Eczema than others. Some people even have weeping or oozing Eczema. But, having Eczema is not a horrible plague. Many people have to deal with Eczema on a daily or seasonal basis. Eczema can occur on just about any part of the body and many substances have been identified as itch "triggers" for those with Eczema. Eczema is something that affects individuals of all ages; from young babies to adults. What things should you avoid if you have Eczema? Anything from changing weather conditioners to dish detergents and clothing fabrics can aggravate your Eczema. If you are susceptible to Eczema, avoid wearing wool or rough fabrics. These fabrics will only irritate your dry, itchy skin even more so, causing the clothing to rub and scrap your skin. Also, consider getting an allergy test. Although having one done is sometimes cumbersome, and even a pain, you can discover what foods, animals, carpets, or even trees cause your Eczema flare-ups. I use to love going for a morning walk in a neighborhood filled with Cherry Blossoms. But, every time I went walking, I would ferociously itch to death. Well, it turns out, the Cherry Blossoms were the source of my pain. I also discovered I had an allergy to whole wheat and tomatoes. If you can't afford to have an allergy test done, consider keeping a journal. Keep a log of everything you eat, wear, and do on a particular day. For example, write down that you ate oatmeal, wore a polyester blouse, and washed dishes with Palmolive. Then, notate how you felt that day and indicate the times and days you began to itch. Eventually, you will discover certain patterns. That is where self-diagnosis can begin. What can I do to treat Eczema? There really isn't a cure for Eczema. However, there are tons of over-the-counter lotions, creams, and baths available. If you really want a high-powered solution, you may even opt to get some prescribed medications. But, there are pros and cons for both options. Here's some natural and extremely effective remedies that I discovered work best. All-Natural Creams The best product that I found was an all-natural Eczema Hand & Foot Oil and Face Cream by Beauty 4 Ashes Christian Health & Beauty. It took me awhile to find this stuff; but, boy am I glad that I did. So, let me save you time and money and give you there website address. It is www.discoverb4a.com. There are virtually no all-natural Eczema products out there. All my life I had been taking prescribed medications, which are actually steroids. Unfortunately, steroids have the affect of harming your health and thinning your skin. As a result, I aged very quickly in my face and had tons of stretch marks. My recommendation, avoid prescribed medications. As for the over-the counter stuff, you get what you pay for. Most over-the-counter products do more harm than good. If your Eczema is anything like mine, Cortisone 10, Cortaid, or Calamine Lotion, just are not enough. Moreover, most store products have chemical emulsifiers and preservatives that actually make the skin drier, such as Aveeno and Eucerin. They are temporary, ineffective solutions. Your best bet is to buy an all-natural cream or oil that contains Eczema healing essentials and herbs. This is why I recommend Beauty 4 Ashes' Eczema products. Their products contain essential oils and herbs that are stronger and safer than any chemical alternative. Plus, their products contain skin healing Aloe Vera and skin penetrating natural oils--- and oils actually moisturize your skin better than lotion because they penetrate the dermis. If you use Beauty 4 Ashes, your Eczema should get healed within a few weeks. Also, load up on Zinc, B Complex, Fish Oils, and Grape Juice. These supplements will help your dry, itchy skin from the inside out.

No comments: