Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Nicocure Review: Does Nicocure Work Or Is It All Marketing Hype?

Quitting smoking may just be the hardest thing anyone will have to do in their life. It was definitely difficult for me. I took the hard-core, cold turkey route as opposed to using any stop smoking aids, but today those looking for relief and freedom from their nicotine addictions may not have to fight so hard. Nicocure is a new, all-natural stop smoking aid that claims anyone can quit smoking in 30 days or less. That certainly is quite a claim, but is it all just marketing hype and fluff? I am not 100% sure what to think about nicotine addiction. I quit smoking myself cold-turkey without the use of any stop smoking aids such as Nicocure. I felt that if my desire was truly strong enough that I would be able to overcome anything. It still took over 20 attempts even then. My own mother struggles with it daily and has tried to quit numerous times with a variety of methods. Maybe this really has nothing to do with willpower or desire, but instead we should recognize that this addiction is so powerful we could all use a little help. So where does one turn? Nicocure claims to have that answer. There are so many different products on the market today all claiming to help people quit smoking. This is definitely BIG business, but if these products all did what they claimed they could do, I do not think I would see so many people struggling. The developers of Nicocure would agree and they cite one major reason for the failure of these other products that really caught my attention. The two major types of stop smoking aids on the market today are gums and patches. According to Nicocure, the problem with all of them is that they contain nicotine. nicotine is the substance of the addiction in the first place so a serious question arises here. Is it beneficial to fight nicotine addiction with nicotine? Once you finish the gum or patch program what have you accomplished? It seems to me that you have accomplished nothing except keeping nicotine in your system. You get off the patch and the gum and you still have the same problem. Withdrawal is just around the corner. This is why Nicocure was developed and why it claims to make the difference that other products cannot. Nicocure patches offer what seems to be an effective and alternative to the nicotine-derived products we are so used to seeing today. As a 100% all-natural and herbal formula, Nicocure claims to mimic nicotine just enough, so that the brain is satisfied, while the body completely removes the addictive chemical from its system. It allows your brain to continue releasing dopamine just as it did while you smoked. The point here is that you will be able to rid your body of that nasty nicotine chemical without having to go through the physical and psychological anguish that causes so many to fail early on. So the question remains...does it actually work? Nicocure wants to put this question to rest, so they offer a guarantee. If Nicocure does not help eliminate your cravings for nicotine, and end your smoking habit permanently within 30 days of purchase, they will refund 100% of your money. As always I remain skeptical, but I also know how much easier my battle could have been if Nicocure was available at the time. With the dangers of nicotine so great, and the benefits of quitting so numerous, this is a guarantee I would be willing to accept, and one I will be introducing to my mother.

No comments: